Thursday, February 23, 2012

Like an Elephant

Children, obey your parents in the Lord for it is right.  Ephesians 6:1

The verse above is Bug's memory verse from church last night.  They read it with the kids once or twice and they usually get a small card with the verse on it so parents can practice with them that week.  I didn't even see the card last night when Bug and Dad got home.  But, he could already say it to me this morning and he just repeated it for me now as I started to write this post.  His memory never ceases to amaze me!  We joke that he's part elephant some times (the memory and how much he eats :)).  I love that he's building his knowledge of the Word and hiding it in his heart for when he'll need it most.  And I'm so proud that he can remember it, tell me what it means, and share it with others. 


Just had to brag, check out some more at MOB Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment